Monday, April 8, 2013
I'm gonna kick that sass
Yesterday as we left the gym, we hopped in the car and Bailey putzed around getting into her carseat. As I gave orders and said things like "hurry up" and "strap yourself in" & "leave the head rest ALONE!"....Bailey sighed and said matter-of-factly "Oh, poor mommy, she's not the boss anymore." I think she changed her mind about that as she spit the soap suds out of her mouth after we got home. Mommy-I Bailey-0....actually I think that might have been a tie. Where does this sass come from, this sarcasm? She's a quick witted one, that Bails. I'm gonna kick that sass. Or get a workout trying. Aren't my children supposed to "arise and call me blessed?" Proverbs 31...you are setting the bar pretty high! I will settle for boss, or blessed, either one at this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment