Well, it HAS been awhile, hasn't it...six months or so, and over a year if you don't count my frantic plea for votes back in September for the Chase giveaway. Hello long lost friends. I missed you so.
No clue why I fell off the radar when it comes to keeping up with this blog. Life, I will blame it on life...busyness---working and chasing kids and such. And maybe b/c it is spring, I feel like we are all coming out of hiberation! But here goes, I am going to give this another go and try and keep up with some things. Not sure where to start. I do owe you all an update that the DBA Foundation DID win $100,000 in the Chase Community Giving Program...thanks to people like you who voted...thank you!!! We are so grateful. DBA Thank You
On the topic of news...wanted to give you a heads up that the next Grace Fellowship Church blood drive honoring Bailey will be held on Thursday April 25th from 2:30-8:30pm. You can sign up here: http://www.redcrossblood.org/donating-blood. I will post more info closer to the drive. Bailey needed a blood drive last month so we were recently reminded first-hand again of the need for blood donations and how thankful we are for those willing to give.
For now, I will close...trying to resist the urge to type a four page entry on life the past 6 months. I will save that for the next ten posts, which will probably be written without minutes of each other in the very near future!
Happy Spring!
"She turned to the sunlight, And shook her yellow head,
And whispered to her neighbor: "Winter is dead."
-A.A. Milne, When We Were Very Young
Thank God winter is dead. Good riddance...hello spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment