Friday, January 28, 2011

Making a house a home...

...so we built an addition on our house last year...and I am finally putting some "homey" touches on the place...i.e. getting curtains! Some day I will get rid of the temporary paper curtains on all the upstairs windows! My friend Mary came over and put them up for me (I find window treatments extremely intimidating)...and whah-la!!! Had to put up a few Valentine's decorations too!



2 comments:

Rachel said...

oh my gosh...window treatments!! what is it about them that truly make them frightening, or in your perfect word "intimidating"?

for me...i just can't commit to them. so instead...i have put up "temporary" ones found in a discount bin and left over fabric from my sewing box.

someday i'll commit!

ps...it looks FAB what you have done!

The Erdii said...

nice curtains!! :) :) they really do look good in your kitchen....they work.