We took some time Thursday night to put up our (uh, hem, ghetto) Christmas tree. I think this is the last year for an artificial tree and time to get serious about cutting down our own...or at least going to some lot and buying a real one! The artificial tree is about to hit it's 10th bday and decided that it didn't want to light up in the middle, so until we add some lights, it's not quite right! Ben did a great job spreading the branches and making it look dapper though. Bailey enjoyed decorating the tree, aka, taking Christmas bulbs and ornaments and shoving them as far as she can into the tree. Hey, it works, except for the "nest" of 4 ornaments together inside the left side of the tree. It's a memory...so I left them there. She had the most fun wearing Dutchess' reindeer antlers....which was followed by a fun game of "Deer and Hunter" between her and Ben the past few days (think hide 'n seek/cops and robbers). Love my family!
1 comment:
Okay, Bailey looks SO grown up in that first picture! I don't think I like it! (Even though I really love that picture - so cute!)
Post a Comment