Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ben's 29 1/2 Birthday Redneck Party

A few weeks ago, I surprised Ben with a 29 1/2 Birthday Party, redneck themed!!! His birthday is Christmas Eve and he seems to always get a little jipped, so to make sure his "30th" got celebrated separately and appropriately, he got to have his party during the summer. The hottest day of summer to be exact...no lie, it was 105 degrees. So here are some pictures from the tastefully tacky redneck bash. Happy Birthday Ben, I love you!!!






















3 comments:

Lindsay Garrett said...

I have been waiting and waiting to see pics from this party. You did a great job Betty. I promise I am going to call soon. I want and need to catch up!!! Happy 29 1/2 Birthday Ben!!!!

Lindsay Garrett

Kate said...

Happy birthday Ben

Unplugged said...

These are fantastic and it looks like you guys had a great time! Sorry we missed it and I hope we can get together soon!