The first snow was beautiful and fun to watch, and we all gathered inside and ate popcorn and sat around the fire and played. The second snowfall, which came starting Tuesday morning and ending Wednesday night, was just as impressive, another 20 inches of snow. Only this time, there were blizzard conditions and Ben was snowed in at a hotel, where he was taking a certification class, so Bailey and I were solo for snow-in #2, which was fun for a few days, but I think I was already done when the second snow began. Thursday we dug out again (with the help of Jack, Matthew, & Colson---thank you boys) and I shuttled my mom home from work where she had been snowed in Tues-Thurs. (She's a nurse) and hung out at my parents' house a little while. We got to visit with neighbors tooBen was home again Thursday night, thankfully and the great snow melt is hopefully beginning!
I think Bailey wore pajamas for three days straight!
I swear we have grass in our front yard, I can't remember when we saw it last though!
The first snow was beautiful and fun to watch, and we all gathered inside and ate popcorn and sat around the fire and played. The second snowfall, which came starting Tuesday morning and ending Wednesday night, was just as impressive, another 20 inches of snow. Only this time, there were blizzard conditions and Ben was snowed in at a hotel, where he was taking a certification class, so Bailey and I were solo for snow-in #2, which was fun for a few days, but I think I was already done when the second snow began. Thursday we dug out again (with the help of Jack, Matthew, & Colson---thank you boys) and I shuttled my mom home from work where she had been snowed in Tues-Thurs. (She's a nurse) and hung out at my parents' house a little while. We got to visit with neighbors tooBen was home again Thursday night, thankfully and the great snow melt is hopefully beginning!
1 comment:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, your house looks beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful in the snow. Hope you all are well Betty!
Love in Christ, Sharon Knight
Post a Comment