Look at that bump on the head...
Monday, September 7, 2009
Goose Egg
It's official...we are going to make Bailey wear a helmet 24/7! Bailey got her first goose egg last week...it was on Grandma's watch too!!! I got home from work last Thursday and Bailey had stumbled outside by the gliding swing and hit the pole of the swing smack in the middle of her forehead...WHAM! Instant goose egg and bruise! It's almost gone now. Sooo, in the past week, she flipped herself the couch with Grandpa and bumped her head then hit her noggin with Grandma...then today with Daddy went bungy jumping out of the cart at Walmart minus bungy cord. She somehow hit her butt and not her head though, thankfully. I guess it's my turn to give our daughter some bruises. I swear we do kep our eye on her!!! It's just our rambunctious toddler on the go!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww...she's so cute! I love that hair too!
Vaughn has had a couple little spills too and it always makes you feel bad, but they get over it so quickly - it'll only make them stronger, right?!?!
that's right!
Post a Comment