Thursday, June 18, 2009

The fastest 365 days ever!!!

Tomorrow, Bailey will be 1 year old! I can't believe the past 365 days have flown by! They say the days go by slowly but the years go by fast---it's so true! It's like I blinked and she resembles a toddler more than a baby...what!?...already!? She's eating some solid foods, almost done nursing, crawls like crazy, walks with help, says "da-da" and "hi" and a bunch of other unintelligible baby-talk "words", and loves her dog Dutchess! That's our Bailey Bean! Sunday we had a small family party at our house for Bailey's birthday...I am posting some pictures below! Ben and I made her birthday cake and I think it turned out pretty good, though I am sure Ace of Cakes won't be calling us anytime soon! Thank you everyone who came and for the wonderful gifts. She really loves Bunji the Bunny that her cousin Dominic made for her at Build-A-Bear, complete with Penn State shirt and all! And thank you Uncle Todd for the pink Nike shoes!!!

Party time!

Happy First Birthday Bailey!

The Wagon of Gifts!

Pink John Deere dress made by Aunt Erin

Cowgirl Hat & Boots to wear on her rocking horse-Yeehaw Bailey!

She loves Bunji the Bunny from Dominic
Playing with cake is so much fun!!!
Uh oh-where'd the cake go? (in her lap!)

Where's Bailey?
Mommy, Daddy, & Bailey

Wheeee! Ever girl needs a pony, right?

1 comment:

Jeff and Betsy said...

Happy Birthday Bailey! You're a great friend! Love, Joshua and Katelyn