Monday, May 11, 2009

Some firsts!

Bailey and I had a few firsts the past few days
(in addition to a first Mother's Day)...

Bailey got to meet Ji Sun for the first time, while she was home visiting from living abroad in Korea. The Catonsville girls got together at Shannon'swith the kiddos!

I got to meet Kate's new baby, little Addison Banks Gunther, born May 5th (Cinco de Mayo!!!). She is beautiful, just like her momma!

Bailey's first ride on the John Deere tractor with Grandpa!

Bailey's first time in her new swing at Grandma and Grandpa's house. What a beautiful day!!! Bailey also had her first bite of an Opie's snowball(skylite flavor). Bailey drank the Catonsville kool-aid, ha ha, according to Ben!

First time "brushing" her teeth. She just liked chewing the toothbrush...
I think it felt good since she is teething. Tooth #7 is in!

1 comment:

Chris Stoner said...

Some great pics Betty...